Click Button Below to Book Ticket:
Not ready yet? Then Get Updates on other ways to benefit from this opportunity here by dropping your contact details below.
Start A Consulting Career With Us
We Hire and Train Consultants whose role will be to identify and reach out to all financial market clients, consisting of investment banks, and other businesses, contractors, and big data companies who are in need of outsourcing their financial services to a team of professionals.
Applying as a consultant, you shall be enrolled into our training program, where you will be certified as a portfolio management & financial services consultants.
This immediately require that you have the willingness to learn a new client sourcing strategy which we shall train you on.
You shall equally be trained on how to present our services to clients you have sourced out.
The following are the list of services our clients will be gaining access to with your outreach to them, namely:
Financial Modeling & Valuation
- Post merger valuation
- Budgeting and Assessing Balance sheet
- Cash flow Analysis and forecasting
- Target Forecast
- Deal Structuring
- Accretional Dillusion Analysis
- Working Capital Assessment
- International Marketing Research
- Industry Research and International Trend Analysis
- Secondary Data Collection
- Equity Research
- Business Competitor Analysis
- Industry Profiling
Corporate Financial Support
- Peer Analysis for M&A
- Developing Presentation
- Competition Tracking
- Project Finance
- Cash Management
- Data Management
- Industry Trends and Technology Updates
- Ad-hoc reports (fact books and competitors analysis)
- Analysis of financial statements
- Analysis of portfolio structures
- Financial research and analysis
- Financial ratio analysis, break-even analysis, NPV and IRR analysis.
- Corporate presentations (MD&A Section)
- Investor Updates
- Investor Presentations
- Annual Reports
- Investors Fact Sheets
- Earnings Calls
- Retirement Planing
- Family Needs Planning
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Executive Compensation Management
- Business and Personal Protection
Accounting and Financial Services
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Accounting Outsourcing Services
- Regular Accounting Services
- Updating of Backlog Accounts
- Accounts Reconciliation Services
Data Entry Services
- Online Data Entry Services
- Offline Data Entry Services
- Data Entry For Printed/Hand Written Documents
- Data Entry of Business Surveys
- Data Entry for Company Reports
All of these are critical areas where clients are often confused and need the help of a team of professionals they can outsource, and that is where you come in as our consultant.
You’ll present our team’s unique proposition to the clients, you will negotiate with them on how to accept our term of relationship, and you will facilitate the signing of the contract papers with the clients.
This is your primary role for seeking out corporate clients in need of financial services outsourcing, and that is what you’ll be trained for, when you apply for this job..
You’ll also reach out to individual clients who need the investment portfolios we have created to enable them have access to our alternative insurance program designed for clients who are busy and unable to learn how to exploit the trading opportunities in the financial market.
You’ll present to them the opportunities for helping them gain access to the financial market and take advantage of the opportunities in commodity trading without being directly involved in the trading of the commodities, and without taking any risk themselves.
Your role consist of showing them how to access the options for their preferred portfolio and how to stay informed on the benefits of each of the portfolios in order not to be confused about the features and benefits of each.
You’ll explain to them the entire corpus of the portfolio management service we offer them, to help them take the decision to choose the options we make available to them as an alternative insurance program.
With this, you’re able to achieve real time financial results for yourself and for us, and so we look out for self-motivated consultants who will take this opportunity and run with it, as our market remains untapped in Africa.
A Summary of Target Services For All Corporate Clients
- Financial Analysis
- Budgeting and Forcasting
- Product and Channel Profitability
- Profit & Loss / Cash Flow Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Entry Services (Online/Offline)
- Financial Reporting Services
- Drafting of Minutes Books, Board Reports
- Report Writing
- Journal Processing
- Bank & GL reconciliation
- Management and Statutory Reporting
- Balance Sheet Schedules
- Invoicing and Billing Administration
- Market assessment, sizing and evaluation, Corporate planning and strategy, Competitor analysis and benchmarking, Opportunity identification, Partner / vendor (supplier) diligence, Newsletters, Feasibility assessment, Bid support.
- Sample Pack Financial Modeling
- Sample Pack Investment Banking
- Sample Pack Private Equity
- Dividend Discount Model Sample
- Sample Financial Model Energy
- Sample Financial Model Hospitality
- Sample Financial Model Power Sector
- Trading Companies Sample
- Market Entry Strategy Sample
- Sample Financial Bid Modeling
- Sample DCF Valuation
- Sample of Country Assessment (Ghana an Economic Prime)
- Sample Indian Power Sector
- Case studies and Credentials
- Social Media and Networking
All of these and many more are resources that will be made available to you when you apply and register for the training. You also get a clue of how vast our market for client sourcing and service scope of financial service outsourcing is.
We’ll be happy to have you in our team, so take the time to complete the form below to learn a few more details before applying and completing the registration, otherwise book a ticket for our event.